NO Human Trade!
Another point of view.
Innovative models of strategic information in the field of human trade
Co-financed project within the bounds of initiative Equal II phase meas. 2.1, code IT-S2-MDL-210
NO Human Trade! is an informational project which offers a diverse point of view regarding the human beings trade subject.
The halo of prejudices surrounding the victims of trade aimed to sexual exploitation is a great obstacle for an efficient work and social integration. A kind of social stigma which should be removed.
NO Human Trade! first of all, fights against this phenomena by promoting a mature vision of problem, based on correct phenomena understanding, without approaches of mercy and isolation.
NO Human Trade!,at this purpose, offers a new integrated model of education to legality and information about human beings trade, consisting of:
- web portal dedicated to the phenomena, supported by creation of a virtual community;
- implication and networking of territorial interlocutors;
- multimedia informational campaign, on Internet, press, radio and TV;
- mainstreaming activities.
NO Human Trade! uses a multiple approach strategy:
- horizontal, involving social actors and operative realities of intervention;
- vertical, as regards institutions and authorities;
- circular, in information e awakening of territorial context.
NO Human Trade! is addressed to:
- local, national, European and international institutions;
- workers of employment, training, welfare systems, through employment and union organizations, school, voluntaries, private persons, public health, etc.;
- intervention realities;
- citizens, male and female, young people and adults;
- victims and clients.